Continuing Education Courses for Health Care Professionals.
Continuing Education Courses for LMTs, Bodyworkers, and other Health Care Professionals. Learn to offer a new service, double your income, and help your clients to straighten up, get out of pain, and function at their best! See courses below to register, and for more details. “Steve Davis is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal.”
Present Moment Program: Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course, Mod 1. Full Course. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 60 CE Hours.]. $300.00.
Asynchronous Online, Home Study. Instructor Steve Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB is available for interaction. NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122. Extensive videos with full transcription, Lessons written with illustrations and text, PowerPoint presentations in PDF, and PowerPoint videos. Multiple choice quizzes are given for each Lesson. There are 15 Lessons, 3 Stages, and the Library. No prerequisite. There are 14 Learning Objectives for the full Course, listed below. In addition, there are many Learning Outcomes, unique to each Lesson.
- Accurate observation of the client or patient.
- Assessment of posture.
- Plumb line photos. How to set them up, take them, and also the analysis of the plumb line photos.
- Musculoskeletal balance assessment.
- Gait analysis, also with video, which I recommend, for you and the client to study.
- Movement analysis, also with video for the same reasons.
- Develop a treatment plan, and how to modify it, as you are going along with your sessions.
- Physics relating to movement, posture, and musculoskeletal balance.
- Clinical practice overview.
- In-depth study of methods.
- Healing Light Kata, a movement form of exercises that I have developed. It is a fusion of Supreme Ultimate Fist, Yoga, and Posture Exercises designed to bring the body into neutral posture and musculoskeletal balance, focus the mind for accurate perception and accurate memory, flowing into the correct path.
- Focused Massage Therapy, a fusion of ten modalities that I use in my practice.
- Conclusion with Case Studies and Outcomes.
Each Lesson and each Stage can be purchased separately. Each Lesson and each Stage includes full access to the Library.
The Library has over 38 hours of video content, over 163,000 written words, and many useful resources.
CE Category of this Course: Science.
To start taking the Course: Login at the bottom of any page. Go to the top of any page, and mouse over Courses Overview – first drop-down menu item is Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course, Mod 1. Click on that, scroll down and start any Lesson. I recommend starting with Lesson 1. You can also access your Courses at My Profile menu, below Courses Overview.
Lesson 4. $10.00. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 2 CE Hours.]
6 CE Hours.
Lesson 9. $15.00. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 3 CE Hours.]
15 CE Hours.
Stage 3, Data. $195.00. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 39 CE Hours.] Library content required for all lessons in Stage 3.
Lesson 15. $32.50. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 6.5 CE Hours.]
39 CE Hours
Total 60 CE Hours.