- Instructor Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB is present in the Live Webinar (Interactive Distance Learning) to answer any questions. NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122
For a list of the State Massage Board requirements for Ethics CE Hours by State.
State CE Requirements
ABMP listing. Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals Member ID #1130619.
Healing Light Yoga and Massage
About you and your awareness of your body, mind, spirit, and the world within and around you.
* Learn natural movement with graceful power, speed, and focus through my fusion of YOGA, T’AI CHI CH’UAN, AND NEUTRAL POSTURE AWARENESS.
* Realize your power, focus your mind, increase energy, and find your purpose in life.
* Increase balance, stamina, strength, flexibility, awareness, relaxation, internal and external power.
Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB
Founder and Owner, Healing Light Yoga and Massage
By Appointment Only.
Phone (503) 724-2755, Fax (503) 200-1276
Located in the heart of Hollywood, at 4036 NE Sandy Blvd., Suite 204, Portland, OR 97212
- Creator: Present Moment Program, Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course, Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker.
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- 40+ years experience.
YA #29243, OBMT #13099, BCTMB #512195-6, NPI #1124359088, NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122.
“Steve Davis is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal.”
Author Page on Amazon.
A public benefit company producing video and audio podcasts.
Help to make the world a better place!
Life exists at the intersection of Time and Space, in the Present.
Be in the Decision Zone. Join The World Now!
A public benefit company producing performing arts events.
- Respect for artistic integrity.
- Promote the renaissance of new ideas.
- Beauty in the performing arts.
- Provide a crucible for the performing arts, artists, audiences, and emerging artists and audiences, for now, and to leave a legacy for the future.
- Develop innovative projects that fulfill our vision, and preserve our values.
Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course, Mod 1
Brief Bio and CV of Steve Davis, Instructor
02;15 minutes, seconds
Netizens Online #5535724 – First Chartered Online Club.
Toastmasters for Speaking Professionals #1877656