- Meets the requirements for Continuing Education in Cultural Competency for Healthcare Providers in the State of Oregon and all States.
- Contact Hours through the Interactive Distance Learning Course environment, on your schedule, at your convenience.
- Connect with our supportive professional community in our Private Forum.
- No time limit. You always have full access to this CE Course and any CE Courses that you are taking, and you are welcome always in our Private Forums to discuss our CE Courses and relevant topics that are important in our profession.
- A review of the legal requirements for Cultural Competency and a very simple and practical way to achieve Cultural Competency in your professional practice.
- Development of your Studio Policy and other forms and procedures to be compliant with Cultural Competency and remain compliant, to serve all equally with respect.
- Login Instructions and CE Course Instructions
- If you are already logged in, the system will not let you log in again, because you are already logged in. Please do not try to continually log in again and again, and there is no reason to continually change your password. There is also no reason to create duplicate user accounts. It will get you flagged as a suspicious account and you will be locked out, per the system settings. This is normal per any WordPress site, not just this one.
- During the Course, and afterwards, keep in touch with the other students and myself in our Forums › Private: Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker › Cultural Competency 2023.
- Please remember to Subscribe to the Private Forum. The Subscribe link is right at the top under the Private Forum title. By subscribing to the Private Forum you will be able to see new posts and be able to reply to them.
- If you are not logged in to the site, it will return a error message: Page not found!
- Please participate in our Interactive Private Forum with other students and the Instructor. For CONTACT HOURS, you must participate in the Interactive Distance Learning environment. Check your licensing requirements.
- Remember: We are colleagues supporting each other in our field of Health, Wellness, and Performance. Communication among colleagues is a very important aspect of Cultural Competency.
Estimated time to complete this Course: 1 hour.
- You must pass the Multiple Choice exam with a 80% score or higher.
- If you don’t pass the quiz, just reset it, and take it again. You can take it as many times as you want to.
- The Course is offered as an Interactive Distance Learning Course that you can take at your leisure, on your own schedule. You must participate in our Private Forum for your Contact Hours requirement in the Interactive Distance Learning Course environment.
- There are 5 multiple choice questions, and we have many valuable resources available in Lesson 1 and in our Private Forum.
- Upon successful completion of the Lesson Quiz, your Certificate of Completion will be available in your My Courses page.
Course Lecture Video: Cultural Competency for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker and All Healthcare and Wellness Professionals. 1 CE Contact Hour/Cultural Competency
I am open and transparent about everything I do, and I am accountable for every thought, word, and action. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you would like to talk to me directly about any matter, please let me know. Please be kind to each other and to all persons and to all living beings. Respect all equally. Find love in your heart and radiate and receive love.
Steve J Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB, APCE
Founder and Owner, Healing Light Yoga and Massage
Tune into Life! Supreme Wellness, Power of Performance!
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- NCBTMB Approved Provider.
- 40+ years experience.
YA #29243, OBMT #13099, BCTMB #512195-6, NPI #1124359088, NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122.
Here is a quote from me. Remember that you cannot fool a yogi.
Copyright 2020-2023 by Steve J Davis. All Rights Reserved
Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer online anytime that is convenient for you. Interactive Distance Learning (CONTACT HOURS) or take the Course as Home Study (NON-CONTACT HOURS).