Go to Lesson 1 Ethics 2024
Please remember to Subscribe to the Private Forum. The Subscribe link is right at the top under the Private Forum title. By subscribing to the Private Forum you will be able to see new posts and be able to reply to them.
2024 Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker Course
- Lessons 1-2-3-4-5.
4 CE Contact Hours/Ethics/Live Webinar/Interactive Distance Learning or Home Study
Instructor: Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB
NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122
Copyright 2017-2024 by Steve J Davis. All Rights Reserved
- Lesson 1: NCBTMB Code of Ethics Review with Commentary and Case Studies,
- Lesson 2: NCBTMB Standards of Practice Review with Commentary and Case Studies,
- Lesson 3: Case Studies in Ethics with Commentary and Reference to NCBTMB Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, and
- Lesson 4: Challenges in Ethics. Case Studies with Commentary and Reference to NCBTMB Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Lesson 5: Correspondence with the Instructor: Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker
Ethics CE Courses
All Ethics CE Courses include Healthcare Provider licensing requirements for Continuing Education in Ethics, Professional Roles and Boundaries, and Communication.
The password for the videos is there on the Lesson page. The password is love
Take the multiple choice exam for each lesson. You must get 80% right to pass the exam. Submit for automatic grading by clicking the COMPLETE QUIZ button at the bottom of the page. Make sure that you refresh your browser on the Quiz page, so that it is not holding the old answers.
For your Ethics CE Course, please see this topic in our Ethics Private Forum.
For the 4 CE Contact Hours Ethics Course, and all of the Ethics CE Courses for CE Contact Hours, I have to grade the final Lesson manually. It is an essay quiz. Submit for manual grading by clicking the COMPLETE QUIZ button at the bottom of the page.
I grade Essay Exams every day during my business hours of 9 am to 7 pm Pacific Time, every day, seven days per week.
Your Certificate of Completion will be available in your My Courses page.
See this page for more information. FAQ for Ethics CE Courses
For a FULL LIST in one page of all 33 CE Course pages with links to every Lesson, Quiz, and other important links that apply to each CE Course, please go to Every Course Page with Important Links. Please note that every CE Course already has these links. I am doing this to make things as easy as possible for you.
- You may take the course at any time. This is an Interactive Distance Learning (CONTACT HOURS) Continuing Education Course.
You don’t need a Live Webinar for Oregon!Just start the Interactive Distance Learning Course.It is accepted as CONTACT HOURS for Ethics CE Hours necessary in your LMT License renewal.If you need credit for the Interactive Distance Learning Course (Contact Hours), you must participate in the Private: Private: Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker Course Forum. as well as correspond with the Instructor in Lesson 5.
Question: What happens in the Interactive Distance Learning Course?
Answer: We go through all 5 Lessons for the Course. You are welcome to ask any questions, make comments, talk to the other students and to me.
- We are colleagues supporting each other in our field of Therapeutic Massage Therapy and Bodywork.
- The exams can be taken after each Lesson, or anytime. Make sure and Submit the Quiz after answering the questions. If you do not pass, just reset the Quiz, and try it again. You can reset it as many times as you need to, and there is no charge.
- Lesson 5 is a correspondence lesson between you and me, the instructor.
- I keep attendance and communication records and keep your Certificate of Completion and your transcripts. You are welcome to your transcript and Certificate of Completion upon completing the Course and at any time, by logging in, and going to the My Courses page. Check Active Courses, or Completed Courses.
- Your Certificate of Completion is located at the My Courses page. Make sure that you click on Completed Courses >View Certificate. You can download it. It is a PDF file.
- Your transcript is also there, at View Results. Click on View Results to see your grade per lesson and overall grade for the course. You can take a screenshot of it, or copy it.
- You must be logged in. The login link is at the Courses Overview drop-down menu.
- https://healinglight.info/login-instructions-and-ce-course-instructions/#Login_instructions If you are already logged in, the system will not let you log in again, because you are already logged in. Please do not try to continually log in again and again, and there is no reason to continually change your password. There is also no reason to create duplicate user accounts. It will get you flagged as a suspicious account and you will be locked out, per the system settings. This is normal per any WordPress site, not just this one.
- Let me know if you have any questions, and you are always welcome to contact me about the Ethics Course, and any of my courses. You always have access to all courses that you have completed, and that you are actively taking on my site. That does not mean taking them over and over again once you have completed the CE Course once. It will overwrite your Transcripts and Certificate of Completion, and that is not allowed. Thank you!
- During the Course, and afterwards, keep in touch with the other students and myself in our Private: Private: Ethics for the Professional Massage Therapist and Bodyworker Course Forum.
- If you are not logged in to the site, it will return a error message: Error 404 – Page not found!
- Remember: We are colleagues supporting each other in our field of Therapeutic Massage Therapy and Bodywork. Communication among colleagues is a very important aspect of Ethics.
- All of the courses will change as needed.
I am open and transparent about everything I do, and I am accountable for every thought, word, and action. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you would like to talk to me directly about any matter, please let me know. Please be kind to each other and to all persons and to all living beings. Respect all equally. Find love in your heart and radiate and receive love.
Steve J Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB, APCE
Founder and Owner, Healing Light Yoga and Massage
Tune into Life! Supreme Wellness, Power of Performance!
- Registered Yoga Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- NCBTMB Approved Provider.
- 40+ years experience.
YA #29243, OBMT #13099, BCTMB #512195-6, NPI #1124359088, NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122.
Here is a quote from me. Remember that you cannot fool a yogi.
Copyright 2017-2024 by Steve J Davis. All Rights Reserved
Accepted in Oregon and all States.
Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer online anytime that is convenient for you. Interactive Distance Learning (CONTACT HOURS) or take the Course as Home Study (NON-CONTACT HOURS). The Cultural Competency Courses are accepted in every State that has a Cultural Competency CE requirement.