18 learners taking this course
Go to Private: Private: Present Moment Program: Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course Forum
- During the Course, and afterwards, keep in touch with the other students and myself in our Private: Private: Present Moment Program: Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course Forum.
- Please remember to Subscribe to the Private Forum. The Subscribe link is right at the top under the Private Forum title. By subscribing to the Private Forum you will be able to see new posts and be able to reply to them.
- If you are not logged in to the site, it will return a error message: Error 404 – Page not found!
- Please participate in our Interactive Private Forum with other students and the Instructor. For CONTACT HOURS, you must participate in the Interactive Distance Learning environment. Check your licensing requirements.
- Remember: We are colleagues supporting each other in our field of Health, Wellness, and Performance. Communication among colleagues is a very important aspect of Ethics and Science.
Estimated time to complete this Course: 1.5 hours.
- You must pass the Multiple Choice exam with a 80% score or higher.
- If you don’t pass the quiz, just reset it, and take it again. You can take it as many times as you want to.
- The Course is offered as an Interactive Distance Learning Course that you can take at your leisure, on your own schedule. You must participate in our Private Forum for your Contact Hours requirement in the Interactive Distance Learning Course environment.
- There are 10 multiple choice questions, and we have many valuable resources available in Lesson 1, in the Library, and in our Private Forum.
- The Library is considered a Lesson. Please remember to click the green Complete Lesson button at the end of the Library Page in order to receive your Certificate of Completion. There is no quiz for the Library.
Course Lecture Video: Intro to Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course.
1:32:48 hours, minutes, seconds.
PDF file of Transcript of Video and the full Transcript is on the Lesson Page. See the Table of Contents on the Lesson 1 page.
Transcript of Intro to Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course
13,032 words, 28 pages.
Lesson CE Hours 1 1 2 1 3 2 4 2 Library 0 ------------------------------- TOTAL 6
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.