Present Moment Program: Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course, Mod 1.
Asynchronous Online. Instructor Steve Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB is available for interaction. Extensive videos with full transcription, Lessons written with illustrations and text, PowerPoint presentations in PDF, and PowerPoint videos. Multiple choice quizzes are given for each Lesson. There are 15 Lessons, 3 Stages, and the Library. No prerequisite.
This course is Lesson 1 only, with full access to the Library.
The Library has over 38 hours of video content and over 163,000 written words, and many useful resources.
Lesson 1. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 1 CE Hour.]
CE Category of this course: Science.
There are 14 Learning Objectives for the full Course, listed below. In addition, there are many Learning Outcomes, unique to each Lesson.
- Accurate observation of the client or patient.
- Assessment of posture.
- Plumb line photos. How to set them up, take them, and also the analysis of the plumb line photos.
- Musculoskeletal balance assessment.
- Gait analysis, also with video, which I recommend, for both you and the client to study.
- Movement analysis, also with video for the same reasons.
- Develop a treatment plan, and how to modify it, as you are going along with your sessions.
- Physics relating to movement, posture, and musculoskeletal balance.
- Clinical practice overview.
- In-depth study of methods.
- Healing Light Kata, a movement form of exercises that I have developed. It is a fusion of Supreme Ultimate Fist, Yoga, and Posture Exercises designed to bring the body into neutral posture and musculoskeletal balance, focus the mind for accurate perception and accurate memory, flowing into the correct path.
- Focused Massage Therapy, a fusion of ten modalities that I use in my practice.
- Conclusion with Case Studies and Outcomes.
Learning outcomes of Lesson 1.
- Be able to list the 14 Learning Outcomes of this course.
Copyright 2015-2016 by Steve Davis
All Rights Reserved