Present Moment Program: Lesson 6: Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance Course. 3 CE Hours/Science/Home Study
Asynchronous Online, Home Study. Instructor Steve Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB is available for interaction. Extensive videos with full transcription, Lessons written with illustrations and text, PowerPoint presentations in PDF, and PowerPoint videos. Multiple choice quizzes are given for each Lesson. There are 15 Lessons, 3 Stages, and the Library. No prerequisite.
This course is Lesson 6 only, with full access to the Library.
The Library has over 38 hours of video content, over 162,000 written words, and many useful resources.
Lesson 6. [Certificate Issued upon completion. 3 CE Hours.]
CE Category of this course: Science.
There are 14 Learning Objectives for the full Course, listed below. In addition, there are many Learning Outcomes, unique to each Lesson.
- Accurate observation of the client or patient.
- Assessment of posture.
- Plumb line photos. How to set them up, take them, and also the analysis of the plumb line photos.
- Musculoskeletal balance assessment.
- Gait analysis, also with video, which I recommend, for you and the client to study.
- Movement analysis, also with video for the same reasons.
- Develop a treatment plan, and how to modify it, as you are going along with your sessions.
- Physics relating to movement, posture, and musculoskeletal balance.
- Clinical practice overview.
- In-depth study of methods.
- Healing Light Kata, a movement form of exercises that I have developed. It is a fusion of Supreme Ultimate Fist, Yoga, and Posture Exercises designed to bring the body into neutral posture and musculoskeletal balance, focus the mind for accurate perception and accurate memory, flowing into the correct path.
- Focused Massage Therapy, a fusion of ten modalities that I use in my practice.
- Conclusion with Case Studies and Outcomes.
Learning Outcomes for Lesson 6:
- Be able to list the Learning Outcomes listed below:
- Be able to describe the Learning Outcomes listed below:
- Be able to answer questions accurately about the Learning Outcomes listed below:
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of the Learning Outcomes listed below:
- In-Depth Study of Methods.
- Healing Light Present Moment Program, Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance, Track 1. Costs to the Client.
- Comparisons and cost benefit analysis between the Healing Light Present Moment Program vs. Joint Replacement Surgery in the U.S.; and a cost benefit analysis comparison of Healing Light Present Moment Program vs. Sleep Apnea treatment and costs in the U.S.
- Benefits of the Healing Light Present Moment Program – Assessment of Posture and Musculoskeletal Balance.
- Developing and refining the treatment plan.
- Create the client web page.
- During each session, to assess progress, document, and refine the Treatment Plan:
- Posture Assessment
- Posture Photos
- Gait Analysis Video
- Movement Analysis Video
- Healing Light Kata Primary Series, Set 1 and Set 2.
- Other concepts as detailed in the Lesson text, and Lesson Media.
Instructor: Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB
NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122
Copyright 2015-2017 by Steve J Davis. All Rights Reserved