Lesson 1 and 2 Ethics Course
- Lesson 1: NCBTMB Code of Ethics Review with Commentary and Case Studies.
- Lesson 2: NCBTMB Standards of Practice Review with Commentary and Case Studies.
2 CE Hours/Ethics/Live Webinar (Interactive Distance Learning) or Home Study
Instructor: Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB
NCBTMB Approved Provider #1122
Copyright 2017 by Steve J Davis. All Rights Reserved
- Lesson 1: NCBTMB Code of Ethics Review with Commentary and Case Studies
- Lesson 2: NCBTMB Standards of Practice Review with Commentary and Case Studies
- Register your account. Important. The name that you choose will appear on your Certificate of Completion. Enter your First and Last Name.
- You must be present and pass both of the exams (Lessons 1 and 2) for Live Webinar Certificate of Completion credit. The Live Webinar is Interactive Distance Learning. Attendance records will be kept on file.
- Live Webinar SCHEDULE: All times in Pacific Time. Every Wednesday 8 am to 10 am, 1 pm to 3 pm. Every Thursday 12 noon to 2 pm. Every Sat. 8 am to 10 am, 1 pm to 3 pm. Schedule is subject to change. You will be notified on Lesson page of any changes to the schedule.
- Link for Live Webinar appears at the Lesson 1 page on the day of the Live Webinar.
- Instructor Steve J. Davis, RYT, LMT, BCTMB is present in the Live Webinar to answer any questions.
- For Home Study, you may take the course at any time.
- This course covers everything required for full compliance with NCBTMB Code of Ethics Review with Commentary and Case Studies, and NCBTMB Standards of Practice Review with Commentary and Case Studies.
- A Multiple Choice Exam of 5 questions is given at each Lesson page. 80% passing score is required. The Certificate of Completion is available after successful completion of the course. It will state either Live Webinar (Interactive Distance Learning) or Home Study, depending on when it was completed.
- You can find and download your Certificate of Completion at My Courses page. Click on Your Results to see your grade per lesson and overall grade for the course.
- If you do not pass the exam for the lesson, just reset it, and try again. If you do not pass during the day of the Live Webinar, then take the course again during the next or a different scheduled Live Webinar. Refresh the page to get the latest link to the Live Webinar for that day. There is no charge to try again.
- All of the courses will change each July, and have the calendar year in the name.